2. I feel like my family has turned a corner and is headed into the sunshine. As cheesy as that sounds, it’s just true. We are definitely headed uphill and I can’t wait to see what’s next!
3. I have this weird issue with bottled water. I won’t drink it if I can’t remember when I opened it and if it’s open for more than a day, it tastes stale to me. So I take a bottle to bed most nights and then it just stays there. If I throw it away, I’ll feel like I’m wasting. But I won’t drink it.
4. I’ve finally been getting some craft projects completed, which is a good thing since my husband basically put a moratorium on buying craft supplies until I use some of the stuff I already have.
5. A couple of weeks ago I ordered the cutest charm off eBay for a necklace I want to sell and was thrilled at the great deal I got. It came in this morning from China and there is a whole little baggie full of the charms! I totally didn’t realize I bid on a whole packet of them. SCORE!
6. About midnight this morning, I was hit with what I’m guessing is a stomach virus. This day is going to suck for serious.
7. Harper has suddenly decided to rebel against… eating? He has started dumping his bowls out and throwing it everywhere.
8. Of all the times I have tried to lose weight in my life, I’m having the hardest time now. I am mostly eating really healthy foods in small portions. I have cut my soda intake down to just a couple a week. The only thing I’m lacking is the exercise. I guess as I’m getting older, I really have to commit and work hard to lose even a few pounds.
9. Nick has decided that my hair needs to be the color of his… very blonde. When I colored it black months ago, he wanted his black. Now that I’m searching for a new color, he chooses blonde. Um, I don’t think so.
10. Harper has begun his terrible twos already (at 15 months old, about the same time Nick started his so many years ago). I’m hoping that like Nick, the terrible twos are over by age 2.