1. I really hate days when I miss Florida. I’m having one of those and it’s really painful.
2. Who knew that a little thyme can completely transform a recipe?! I added to my meatloaf tonight and now I know!
3. I have set a goal for us to be moved out of my dad’s by Christmas. This is going to be a huge challenge, but I
think know we can do it!
4. Seriously, why is it so hard to find a car to buy when I’m looking for one? Before we were ready to buy, they were everywhere!
5. I need to have a yard sale, but my yard happens to be in the middle of nowhere.
6. Some haters like saying that I enjoy being unemployed, because I’m lazy. Not the case. I get really excited when I think about going back to work! Oh, and can someone tell me how you can stay at home with kids and be lazy? I’d like to get into that kind of lifestyle.
7. I need a couple of days at home completely alone (except maybe for my helpful husband) to tackle this house. It is out of control messy and cluttered.
8. For the past 5 or so nights, I’ve had every intention of going to bed really early. I have not gone to bed before eleven and that was only once, I think.
9. I’m ready for closed-toe shoes. I need to buy some first.
10. I haven’t felt really great for days. I think I’m in need of a vacation. Who isn’t?