1. My face. Oh God, my face. It is suddenly a mess. I never have blemishes and I’m now full of them. Plus, I’m having a contact allergic reaction to something i’m using around my eyes.
2. Today I woke up determined to lose weight. Then I was in town and felt sick from not eating yet, so I swung through the Burger King drive-thru. Oops.
3. My husband and I have been sharing a pickup for awhile, due to various car troubles. This means we can’t go anywhere as a family. We are close to buying a used family vehicle, but in the meantime, I bought a part for my dad’s pickup and he is fixing it. I should finally be able to look for a job in the next couple of days!
4. I have been feeling really motivated lately to get things cleaned and organized. Now, if I could just do something with those pesky kids so I can get things done.
5. I love Tuesdays. Wednesdays have been my favorite day of the week for years, but Tuesday is up there. On Tuesdays, I have good TV and a Stickam chat with Chad Rogers. On TV tonight? The Britney Spears episode of Glee. I could die.
6. Today I discovered in a closet a few dresses from when I was a toddler. They are in great condition, except for the trim is deteriorated. Any lace, faux fur, etc is in pitiful condition. I wish these had been better preserved. I don’t have a daughter, but I have several pregnant family members I’d love to hand these down to. I’m going to wash them up and see what my mom can do about repairing them.
7. I have a hair appointment in the morning. I am so thrilled to be chopping it off again. I tried really hard to grow it out, but it was miserable and it wasn’t worth it. I was really only doing it to prove I could. What’s the point when it looks awful? I am a ponytail rut kind of girl. Give me hair long enough for a pony and that’s how you’ll see it every day!
8. I am about to take Harper for a walk in our beautiful “neighborhood” in a regular mall-strolling stroller. Given the terrain, this should be interesting.
9. Harper is absolutely OBSESSED with the kitchen garbage can. I have nowhere to stow it, such as a cabinet or closet. So it sits by the kitchen table. This morning, he dumped potato chip crumbs all over the carpet. This afternoon it was coffee grounds. What’s next?
10. Is there a solution (other than the obvious) for keeping your jeans from pulling the hairs on your unshaven legs? Ow.