2. Considering that several times a week, I answer friends’ questions about cooking, grocery shopping, and meal planning, I should seek a career as a House Manager, doing the shopping, organizing, and coordination of meals for a wealthy family.
3. Last Thursday, I interviewed for a job that I really want. They are supposed to finish the hiring by tomorrow. I haven’t received a call yet. I must admit I cried over this twice yesterday. I just want and need this job so. bad.
4. I woke up at 7 this morning feeling hungover. I have not had a drink in a couple of weeks. Instead, I was being smacked by the allergy fairy. I stayed up for an hour before asking my husband to take over parenting so I could go back to bed. Three hours later, I felt a little better, but I still just want to sleep all day.
5. I bought too many bananas in my last grocery trip. I feel a batch of banana bread coming on…
6. As down as I’m feeling today, at least once it’s Harper’s bedtime tonight, I’ll have a nice evening… it’s Glee and Chad Rogers Stickam night!
7. I can’t even remember when it last rained. We need rain. Our grass is mostly dead and everything is so dry.
8. Last night’s dinner was my first disappointment in a long time. I’ve been consistently winning in the kitchen, but last night I made something for the second time and everything just went WRONG.
9. Growing my hair out has always been a chore for me. I am determined to at least make it until the end of the year, but it’s going to be a serious challenge!
10. Harper just pressed a series of keys that resulted in deleting 4-9. I’m thankful for autosave.