1. Yesterday, I woke up around 2 in the morning with some sort of stomach bug. I was sick off and on all day. Feeling a lot better today, but I feel totally drained and dehydrated.
2. I woke up to find that last night’s lasagna was left out all night. That left me with the urge to literally throw the entire dish out the front door. As far as I’m concerned, it’s now no longer edible, but I stuck it in the fridge to avoid having to clean that dish right now.
3. Every day lately, Harper truly pushes me to my breaking point, to that point where I want to run. Fast. He is completely defiant, standing on this table, jumping on that couch, climbing onto the kitchen island, running with scissors.
4. I really want pancakes as I type this, so much so that it’s sort of distracting. However, my sink and countertop are overflowing with dishes, which makes me want to take my PMS back to bed.
5. I have applied for so many jobs lately. Yesterday alone, I applied to NINE places.
6. I’m sorry, but if you’re a size 2, what do you know about a “fat day?!” My apologies. I just read a blog post that made me want to poke the author’s eyes out (and sneak heaps of lard into her daily lettuce).
7. Today, I will bake a LOT of apple crisp. I have an entire bag of apples that needs to be used immediately.
8. I am having the hardest time believing Thanksgiving is in just about two weeks! How did that happen and more importantly, how do I make it stop?
9. I found out this weekend about a product called Fat Foam hair color. I can not believe I haven’t seen it and I can’t wait to go to my local WalMart and grab a box! Google it!
10. I have errands to run today, but absolutely zero desire to leave the house. Anyone up for a tampon, library, and grocery run?