Phew. Where to begin? I have been
busy unmotivated lately. All I’ve wanted to do is catch up on DVR and sleep. But I’m here! I’m going to roll my 16 week bump report into this brain dump. I’ve decided to start just doing the Bump Report on even numbered weeks. I had an OB appointment early last week though, so I didn’t want to skip week 16.
1. OB appointment was relatively uneventful. I had to see the nurse practitioner, since my OB kept having surgeries come up. I was dreading it because I’ve never had a good NP experience. However, she was such a delight! I wish I could see her all the time. She was very thorough and really seemed to care about my baby and me. Got to hear a nice strong HB on the doppler. The highlight of the appointment though came at check out… scheduled the anatomy scan! On June 6, we’ll finally know whether we’re going to be a family full of testosterone or finally get our girl!
2. I am wiped. Absolutely physically exhausted. Some of the fatigue has gone away, but most of the time I feel bone-tired. Not sleepy, just achy and worn out.
3. This weekend is going to be a fun one for my family. Two of my cousins are graduating together Friday night and having a huge party Saturday. Due to having SO MUCH to do this weekend at our greatly neglected home, we’ve decided to skip these events. Sunday, my cousin Shannon and her new baby Charlie will be coming down from Chattanooga. Her mom is throwing a meet and greet/shower and I just can’t wait to meet the new little guy!
4. My stepson Jude spent several days with us last week. It was nice to have him here, but WOW it’s like giving Nick a twin. It was totally exhausting.
5. I am hoping to finally get my hair cut this week/end. Before I had kids, I got it cut every 6 weeks. I had a standing appointment with my stylist. My how things change! It has not been cut since Thanksgiving. I had planned to just trim it and keep growing long, but you know what? That is not happening. I’m going to have an entirely new look this weekend. Stay tuned!