I am the world’s worst these days about making a to-do list and not following through. So, to hold myself accountable for all the things I plan to do this weekend, I’m going to share my to-do list and update on Monday!
1. Create a mark. binder. I need to reorganize my mark. business and what better way than with office supplies?! I love an excuse to buy binders and dividers! I’ve been very slow on this project because of my desire to find just the right pink binder…which doesn’t seem to exist.
2. Hit up the thrift stores. I need various small furniture items, baby items, and kids’ clothes like you wouldn’t believe and the thrift store is the perfect place for these treasures. I will make it this weekend!
3. Purchase supplies for nursery wall art. Dustin and I came up with the perfect wall art for Quentin’s room. It’s going to be quite cheap to make, too. Unfortunately, I procrastinate too much and I’m still missing most of the materials.
4. Launch Halloween special for my mark. customers. I’m trying something different for a promo and hope to introduce it over the weekend!
5. Steam floors. I have a love affair with my Shark steam mop. I usually mop as much as possible, but simply have not had the time and my kitchen floor is gah-ross!
6. Print coupons and meal plan. This used to be a matter of weekly routine, but when we ran out of printer ink weeks ago and I ran out of….steam, this fell by the wayside. Our grocery budget has shown a huge difference. Back on the wagon this weekend!
7. Run stemware and baby bottles through dishwasher. I have bottles left over from my other kids and my wine and martini glasses haven’t been unpacked since we moved. Well, in about 5 weeks, I’m going to be needing all that, so I may as well do it now!
There are MILLIONS of other things I’d like to get done, but I don’t want to list them all, then have to come back on Monday with a pitiful follow-up! Let’s keep those goals attainable, shall we?