If you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I love for things to change up on me, and often! There is so much excitement on the horizon, in all areas of my life.
Just a few things that are coming up…
- I’ll be guest posting for a bloggy friend – more details soon!
- My own blog will be receiving a makeover. You may even notice a few things in the sidebars have been eliminated or changed. I’m planning an entire blog overhaul, as soon as I can decide on design details!
- I am going to be launching a new business soon. I am beyond excited about that.
- I’m backing way down in my mark. business – not because I don’t love mark., but because things have changed up in the company and I’m not really pleased with it. I’m taking a step back to watch and see what happens.
- Continuing to overhaul my life. I got tired of sitting around and saying, “I wish…” Instead of daydreaming, I’m just DOING. I wanna be skinny, so I’m working on that – hard. I want to be a business owner. Okay, let’s do it. I want long, dark hair. Well, stop cutting the shit. I want to be close to God again. Hey, why don’t I start talking to Him more?
I am really excited about where this is all heading. Every evening when it’s almost time to clock out of work for the day, I get really anxious, ready to just tackle my life head-on when I walk through the door of my house. The first thing I’m doing today once the kids are in bed is making out with my husband – because I wish we did that more.
What changes do you want to make in your life? Are you really working to make them happen?