1. Reach and maintain a weight of 115.
2. Decide how I will be self-employed.
3. Purchase Rosetta Stone for Spanish.
4. Brush my teeth the recommended 3 times a day daily.
5. Switch to wheat for all pastas and breads.
6. Consume less caffeine.
7. Have moles checked out (and removed if necessary) by dermatologist.
8. Learn the locations and capitals of all US states.
9. Learn to add single digit numbers without using my fingers. Yes, seriously.
10. Get contacts or Lasik.
11. Fit comfortably into those Todd Oldham jeans I’ve been saving for years.
12. Cut down soda intake.
13. Buy a hula hoop and use it often.
14. Find the perfect body lotion.
15. Get my Keratosis Pilaris under control.
16. Private. [GDBOAW]
17. Marry the love of my life.
18. Visit Dustin’s family in St. Louis.
19. Make 1 true new girlfriend.
20. Private. [IOAW]
21. Have a glass of wine alfresco with Dustin more often.
22. Meet Tasha
and Nicole, my sister-like BFFs that I’ve never met.
Just for Me
23. Get a tattoo.
24. Buy the perfect pair of black pumps.
25. Find a new signature lipstick.
26. Find a new signature perfume.
27. Find a signature nail polish.
28. Get back into dance by taking a class.
29. Perfect a pose for taking flattering photos.
30. Delete my MySpace.
31. Learn when it’s best to lie and just DO IT.
32. Get a consult for breast augmentation.
33. Find a new timeless LBD.
34. Get my mommy rings!
35. Buy 5 nightgowns.
36. Buy 7 matching bra and panty sets.
37. Buy a Betsey Johnson dress.
38. Find the perfect pair of nude pumps.
39. Figure out how to shave my legs and not miss huge patches on my knees.
40. Buy a smartphone.
41. Have Grandma’s gold ring turned into a charm.
42. Get a new laptop.
Home and Family
43. Have a framed photo in every room.
44. Learn to make key lime pie perfectly.
45. Craigslist/eBay/FreeCycle often.
46. Go on a family picnic.
47. Have family photos taken.
48. Buy the boys the entire Dr. Seuss collection.
49. Buy the boys the entire Shel Silverstein collection.
50. Buy a leather Webster’s Dictionary.
51. Dance with my family more.
52. Practice menu planning.
53. Find the right church for our family.
54. Print favorite photos of Nicholas’ first three years.
55. Start a recipe book.
56. Buy 2 good muffin pans.
57. Make the bed every day.
58. Buy a nice copy of To Kill a Mockingbird for Harper to have when he’s older.
59. Get Nick to eat one real meal a day.
60. Create a will.
61. Start bedtime prayers with the boys.
62. Get Nick’s adoption underway.
63. Teach Nick to write his whole name before he begins school.
64. Make memory boxes for my kids.
65. Have a well-stocked bar in my home.
66. Find a desk worthy of our iMac.
67. Buy a P-touch.
68. Have an herb garden.
69. Decide, with Dustin, when we’ll move back to MS.
70. Hang one piece of homemade artwork in each room of the house.
71. Have a yard sale.
72. Update my blog at least 4 times a week.
73. Make Nick’s 1st birthday shirt into a craft.
74. Make a little extra money from something I created.
75. Make something with beer bottle caps.
76. Buy a home embroidery/monogram machine.
77. Do a “day in the life” photo blog once a month.
78. Upgrade camera to a digital SLR.
79. Re-learn to sew.
80. Donate 300,000 grains of rice via freerice.com (4100/300,000)
81. Send a post card to PostSecret.
82. Buy a stranger’s coffee/drink/meal.
83. Make a complete switch to reusable shopping bags.
84. Send anonymous gift cards to 5 people. (0/5)
85. Send bday cards to important people.
86. Send a card or letter by snail mail more often.
87. Order calling cards for my dad.
88. Get promoted at work or get a higher-paying job.
89. Buy a home.
90. Buy a family vehicle.
91. Have at least $300 remaining in our checking account consistently.
92. Start college/welcome to adulthood funds for each of our kids.
93. Go to 2 more Red Sox games.
94. Host a dinner party.
95. Attend a formal event.
96. Host a themed costume party.
97. Attend Super Soap Weekend. No longer possible, since they stopped doing this event.
98. Take Dustin to a dance concert.
99. Host a 4th of July party.
100. Take Dustin to see Gavin DeGraw live.
101. Visit our local winery. No longer possible, since we moved.
*Completed items will be crossed out. Items in progress will be in italics.