I haven’t done a Tuesday Ten post in a long time – mainly because I suck at keeping up a series. But I have been so busy, without much time to blog, and had a few things I wanted to share/vent.
1. Dustin and I have come up with the most wonderful idea. We . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten
1. I watch WAY too much crap TV, but make no apologies for it.
2. I was craving sugar cookies and feeling lazy, bought a bagged mix. Well, I doubled the butter in the recipe on accident. Result: look like pancakes. taste like a really sweet biscuit.
3. I love that long-term goals give . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten
1. Yesterday, I woke up around 2 in the morning with some sort of stomach bug. I was sick off and on all day. Feeling a lot better today, but I feel totally drained and dehydrated.
2. I woke up to find that last night’s lasagna was left out all night. That left me . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten
1. I’m an awful blogger. i have been so out of it lately mentally and physically. I have been constantly tired and generally “blah.”
2. I did not get a job that I interviewed for and desperately wanted. The rejection feels like a break-up. In fact, when I drove past that particular store today, . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten
1. Over the weekend, I wrote a blog post about my Chad Rogers shirt that I ordered. It totally made my week that both he and his BFF Lauren read it and tweeted me about it.
2. Considering that several times a week, I answer friends’ questions about cooking, grocery shopping, and meal . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten
1. Another week of thrifting down. Vlog to come soon. Let me just say, AMAZING.
2. Dustin and I started dieting today. I really suck at it, so we’ll see.
3. One day last week, I had 621 hits on my blog, when I usually average around 100. What the…!?
4. We have . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten
1. So, we’re now homeowners. Or, we will be as soon as the mortgage and deed are transferred into my name. We are taking over my dad’s house! More about that soon.
2. Halloween is around the corner, and I’m half-excited, half-stressed about it. Honestly, I haven’t taken a kid trick-or-treating in years. It . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten
1. My face. Oh God, my face. It is suddenly a mess. I never have blemishes and I’m now full of them. Plus, I’m having a contact allergic reaction to something i’m using around my eyes.
2. Today I woke up determined to lose weight. Then I was in town and felt sick . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten [9.28.10]
1. I really hate days when I miss Florida. I’m having one of those and it’s really painful.
2. Who knew that a little thyme can completely transform a recipe?! I added to my meatloaf tonight and now I know!
3. I have set a goal for us to be moved out of my . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten [9.21.10]
1. A huge decision has been made in our household. I will be going back to school no later than summer 2011. I am excited, scared, and ready to get started!
2. We have been going back and forth over whether we want one more baby. Now, with me going back to school, . . . → Read More: Tuesday Ten [9.14.10]